Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lens test results
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:01:40 -0800 (PST)

Have you any AF lenses? In order to get the motor a chance of turning that
lens, the lens play is considerable compared to a MF lens.
In fact, if you haven't used an AF lens you would feel it wobble in the
mount. That makes for differently focused areas in the picture, (for
example if you have the center focused the top won't be and the bottom
won't be either, because it tilts due to the play) as well as the lens
moving at the slightest touch in manual focus mode.

Hope this clears the confusion,

Lucian