Subject: [Leica] Noctilux: Updated Posts
From: Tony Rowlett <rowlett@alaska.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:31:02 -0900

Dear LUGnuts:

The full version of the color shot of the bus at
http://www.alaska.net/~rowlett/noctilux.htm will now load properly, so
those who attempted earlier may now see it.  I think it was one of the best
of the original lot.  Better, of course, is the newly posted 6"x9" Ilford
Multigrade IV fiber glossy, "Mimi II" which is of much higher quality, and
of course being another Noctilux picture.  It can be viewed at from the
same location.  I will keep posting a few to the site every week or so.
Mimi said that if I don't get out and use that lens and keep making prints,
then she will take it away from me!  I also will be posting pics from
France. So please check back.

Oh, for those who have the Nocti-virus, once you acquire one, it's probably
much like a heroin addict getting a fix, but much more productive and
healthy!  GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Rowlett
Anchorage, Alaska
http://www.alaska.net/~rowlett