Subject: [Leica] Help on M4-P meter?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:03:13 -0500

Hi all,

thanks very much for all replies regarding my dilema over which way to go
with my first Leica M; I'm getting the M4-P!!! :^}

Now- the seller also has a meter for the M4-P (can't remember nomenclature-
M4R???) and I'm curious to users comments about the usefulness of this? I
already own a perfectly good Sekonic L308 (great little meter BTW)
but there's an attraction to having a meter 'on camera'. How are these in
lower light? What is the range of ASA? EV down to....?
Thanks to every one helping out this new "Leica-baby"

regards,

Bob Keene