Subject: [Leica] Things of Good Report
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 99 01:19:18 -0500

Dear LUG Brothers and Sisters,

This week my photo of Rush Holt, our District's "new man in Washington,"
elected in November, was on page 1 of a local newspaper!  Thanks to all
of you for your postings on street photography.  With my M6 I was able to
move in fairly close and get a nice action shot of him talking to members
of the press.  Inside the same paper another photo of mine was
published--part of a PR piece I did.  In both cases I used the 50 Elmar
collabsible, light & unobtrusive.
Newspaper editors have remarked favorably on the sharpness of my photos.
The Rush Holt photo was taken with Fuji Sensia ei 100--it was printed in
color--and the PR photo with  Kodak Gold 100, printed B&W.

To Tony Rowlett:
I enjoyed your website.  Congratulations on your new Noctilux!

Mary