Subject: [Leica] Re: Weston Master V - Zone VI Spot meter
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:34:20 -0800

" Zone VI Modified Pentax Digital Spot Light Meter

The industry standard. These modified Pentax Spot meters provide extremely
accurate and critically selective exposure readings, plus greater
consistency. Ideal for Zone System applications. Modifications include: a
series of step-down baffles installed to eliminate flare, infra-red
absorbent coating to eliminate reflections, four corrective filters to
match meter's spectral response to that of the film, superior photo
electric cell and calibration of meter to within 1/6 stop of linearity over
their range. "

Above is the quote from Zone VI,

Jim