Subject: [Leica] Noctilux: First shots posted, please look
From: Tony Rowlett <>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:50:17 -0900

I received my first roll of color machine proofs (4x6) yesterday with some
interesting results.  They are posted at  The images are thumbnailed,
but the larger versions are sizable (between 225K and 370K) and they take
awhile to download, depending your connection speed.  Please comment!  I
will have some B&W shots posted within the next week or two.

Tony Rowlett
Anchorage, Alaska