Subject: Re: [Leica] Phildelphia Story - not a leica
From: "Mark Hammons" <astair@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 23:32:25 -0600

>Luggers,
>
>Just watched our copy of the "Phildelphia Story" and stopped the tape on
>Ruth Hussey's camera - sorry it is not a Leica.  It is an Argus C3!!!  At
>the end of the film the publisher quickly brings up a camera and snaps a
>picture of the wedding.  I'm not sure what it is - but I watched it frame
>by frame - I don't believe that it is a Leica either.
>
>Dick Hemingway
>Plano, TX
>Dick Hemingway
>Plano, TX

I stand corrected.

I actually realized this last night before I went to bed.  I remembered she had
an old camera like one of the ones I own -- but realized too late that what she
had was an Argus 3C, which I also have 1 example of.

I was too embarrased to post a correction thinking my error would NEVER be
discovered -- and then it is by a fellow LUGGER from the same town I live in!
Well,  I guess its best that its out in the open now.  I feel good after than little
confession!

But I swear I've never dropped my M6 - but only because I don't own an M6.

Mark Hammons
also from Plano, TX