Subject: Re: [Leica] Bill Cameta
From: Leitzfisher <1380@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:58:39 +0000

Hi Tom

I bought a hood for the 50/1.4 M that was advertised as mint by Cameta.
The hood they sent me was far from mint.  It was dented such that it
could not fit the lens.  I had to knock it into shape.

I complained and they offerred to take it back or reimburse me some
money.  I took the second option as paying for shipping both ways did
not make sense.

KC