Subject: Re: [Leica] Movies - Leica Product Placement
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:19:06 +0000

And, if I recall, Jack Nicholson employs a screwmount (can't tell which)
with an Imarect and long lens in -Chinatown-, and, of course, the
journalist in -Das Boot- uses a IIIc (perhaps)--uses is generous. One
wonders what emulsion he's shooting w/o flash with his Elmar in the dim
light of a U-Boat's bridge.  In the "director's cut" there's a marvelous
scene in the wardroom where he ostensibly cleans the lens.  The actor is
clearly clueless . . .

Chandos