Subject: Re: [Leica] carry-on luggage
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:37:34 -0800

I've encountered these new sizing openings at the security check
points (at
LAX, for one). I've always been able to squeeze my Lowe Magnum AW
through,

Unfortunately I just bought a Pelican(waterproof for the kayak,
northwest weather, etc.) 1500 that I was assured by Pelican would be
accepted by the airlines for carry-on.  However its handle does not
fold down so it, including its large comfortable handle, is 15" wide
so it is not going to pass through the hole.

Oh well, my Daddy did not promise me a rose garden.   Dale
- ---
$ dale-reed@worldnet.att.net  Seattle, Washington U.S.A. $