Subject: RE: [Leica] Dropped my M6!
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:23:00 -0800

I think we should stop this thread immediately along with the one about the
binoculars.  Talk about bad karma.

Only good news in all this is that I have a working lens with me and a
shutter that goes back and forth.  Shifted my shooting to night time to get
my PAD in.  E100S, f/11 at 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 seconds (doesn't seem to matter
much assuming there's a decent light source somewhere in view) using the DOF
scale to focus.  Thank god for a mechanical shutter.

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg