Subject: Re: [Leica]Holga: Why?
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:48:15 -0700

Dear Carl,
Can you please explain to me what is "fun" about a Holga. I was in a
workshop last summer where two people were using Holga's. I couldn't see the
point. Especially when I've got three capable, full-featured cameras with
good lenses. What am I missing?
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson
Carl wrote:
My assistant has a Holga and after seeing the fun he has with it I'm
thinking seriously about scraping together the $20 and buying one. I
like the bokeh.
Carl Socolow