Subject: Re: [Leica] Lost weekend
From: George Lauterstein <leicam2@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:01:20 -0500

Alastair, you're on!  We're leaving in a couple of days for a week the
mountains of Colorado and, listen to this,  Roy Moss, bless him, has
convinced me to use a couple of screwmounts on the trip to the exclusion of
my lovely M2's!  I was so ignorant of the  the screwmount that I didn't cut
the film leaders long enough when I loaded film  and had a heck of a time
getting the rascals to work.  Well, better to find the mistakes and correct
them BEFORE the trip begins.

We'll be in the Canadian Rockies in February but late May in Santa Fe
sounds terrific!

And now, LET THE COORDINATION BEGIN !!!

Looking forward to seeing you two fine folks soon.

Best from Wimberley,

George and Cheryl