Subject: Re: [Leica] Dropped my M6!
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:30:04 -0700

Eric Welch wrote:

> I dropped my M6 last night.

Thank you for your candor.
My m6 has hit the floor or pavement from various heights and has always
kept ticking.
I break out into a cold sweat which I always think will be pink stained
with blood but never is. I always survive... and I tell people
and they look at me like I am such a mind boggling idiot that I feel better.
When people talk about their laptops i always ask them, have your ever
dropped it? as if they would ever tell me.
Mark Rabiner