Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FX39
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 20:25:24 -0700

George Huczek wrote:
> > Without wanting to flog a dead horse ... I found the reference to Greg  Mironchuk's HC-110 article.  You might want to have a look at it. <http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/hc110.html>

Thanks
I just printed it out and copied it. I overstated my antipathies for it
as usual. Erwin in his last post if I remember it correctly and I agree
with seems saying that you can make pretty much any developer work ok
for you with the right dilution and I recall AA saying as much. Again I
will say I keep it on hand for sheet film so there are limits to how
much I might hate it.
Mark Rabiner