Subject: RE: [Leica] New, kind, gentle, non offensive, P.C. subject
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 20:18:36 -0800

Hey this could be an interesting thread.  I personally like to use an old
Konica IIIM for several reasons.  Its hard to find (made only 2 years, and
replaced by the less expensive S) and has an incredible lens on it.  Its not
interchangeable like the M, but the 50mm F1.8 that's on it will at very
least equal the Summicron. It also does half frames.

Peter K