Subject: Re: [Leica] Dropped my M6!
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:00:04 -0600

Sunday, Sunday, January 10, 1999, Eric Welch wrote:

> I dropped my M6 last night. Or should I say my coat pulled it off a table
> and it landed on the lens hood of my 35 Summilux ASPH. The front part of
> the lens is now loose. And I am about to fly out to the Northwest! Argh!

Dern,  Eric,  you need one of those Michael Jordan M6es...ya know made
out  of rubber so it bounces!  Seems like this is the second time in a
year  you  have  tried to play basketball with that M6.  Geesh if you
were going to do that ya shoulda kept that Nikon junk! ;)

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com