Subject: [Leica] Dropped my M6!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 17:39:47 -0600

I dropped my M6 last night. Or should I say my coat pulled it off a table
and it landed on the lens hood of my 35 Summilux ASPH. The front part of
the lens is now loose. And I am about to fly out to the Northwest! Argh!

Life just isn't going in my favor these days. At least my employer pays for
repairs. And I got the picture. (No not when it hit the floor). Two out of
three ain't too bad.   :-)

BTW, the M6 is fine.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The arts and sciences, and a thousand appliances