Subject: Re: [Leica] Japs stole designs: Offensive and disparging
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 13:39:33 -0600 (CST)

I'll keep this brief and it'll be my last post on this
header.

No, Bud, this is NOT my header.  Not now, not the first time.

Not my header, understand?  (it was Marc's, I believe)

However, although this is NOT my header (to be sure you understand),
I WAS defending the right of the poster to free speech.  The
internet/newsgroups/mail reflectors are the last bastion of
true free speech.  Not the colleges, not the bars, etc.
The internet, too will be "restrained" -- there are movements to
that end already.
Some are offended by the header (which is not mine, get it?)
So be it.  The first amendment was NOT created to protect speech
which was "acceptable" -- a good sixth grade student (if there is
one) understands that.

Over and out on this topic.
Jeezusssss!

Walt