Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikkor S RF 135/3.5
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 11:44:46 -0600 (CST)

Marc,

With all of your concern about theft (theft of camera equipment,
theft of ideas, theft of ancient lens designs) I have a question
of current relavence--

How do you feel about theft of MILLIONS of dollars from 25-30%
of the American consumers of tobacco products by attorneys?

I guess it's P.C. to thieve from smokers, but not from the
Japanese.  Funny thing, these sentiments were quite reversed
in the 50s.  How times change.

Oh BTW, I like Nikons.  And I like cigarettes.  And I'm beginning
to really like "native americans" who sell tax/attorney free
cigarettes.  I'd like 'em better if they had bunches of
Nikon SPs.

Just some questions to ponder.  And BTW, I'm not advocating
the use of either Nikons or cigarettes -- BY YOU.  That'd be
none of my business.  I assume everyone here feels the same?

Thanks for the space,
Walt