Subject: Re: [Leica] Chalk and Charcoal in HC110
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 21:40:29 -0500

Tom-
Many thanks... How long does the stock solution last? I know that sodium
sulfite is a preservative, but this formula has very little?
I guess I'll have to whip some up in the kitchen!
I understood from Mark Rabiner that the Potassium Bromide was interchangable
with the Potassium Iodide... I ask this as I have a bottle of the former in
my 'kit' already.
I never did like Pan-X because it didn't have mid tones, so this may be the
thing!
I'm getting old and slow, so maybe I ought to try pictorial photography for
a change!
Bask in the light (what you have of it! )
Dan
dwpost@msn.com