Subject: Re: [Leica] OK ....I get it now,
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 18:25:25 -0600 (CST)

No we're not yes we are no we're not yes we are no we're not yes we are

Ha, got ya, no, we're NOT the same person....but someone else here
on this group accused me of being a ficticious person....I'll assure,
to the disappointment of MANY people, I really exist!! (do not do too
do not do too.....)
CU and happy weekend,
Walt