Subject: [Leica] bayonet #1 & #2?
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:22:36 -0800

Is there just one Leica bayonet mount?

My recently purchased 1:35/65 Elmar(silver) does not want to be
attached to my M6HM.  Guess there really isn't any reason to do so but
just curious.

Actually its the OTZFO adapter that does not fit because the lens
actually screws into this adapter.  The lens screws in the adaptor and
into the bellows just fine.

The Elmar attaches to the front of the Visoflex II OK.

I am confused.  But I won't start looking for a bigger crowbar/hammer
until I hear from the LUG.   Dale
- ---
$ dale-reed@worldnet.att.net  Seattle, Washington U.S.A. $