Subject: Re: [Leica] Tennessee/NW Ala./NE Ga photo outing???
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 09:11:56 -0600

Harrison count me in.  I will bring my Ford van and provide transportation
for the group unless it is bigger than the van will hold.  While we are at
Swanee we could stop at the Mt Eagle Winery and get a few free samples and
make a whole day of it.  There is also the George Dickel distillery but
ther tour ther does not compare to Jack Daniels.  At Jack Daniels they just
love to get some yankee and tease him the whole way through the tour.

I have friends visiting in a couple of weeks from New Jersey, they think
Yellow Label is a new type of whiskey, and I plan to take them on the tour.
 I will inquire about a photo shoot and let everyone know.

I have a pretty busy schedule so I will need to set a date that is convenient.

Let me add to you Luggers that Harrison is a gentleman and a scholar, a lot
of fun to be with.

Bill Grimwood