Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V5 #97
From: apbc <apbc@public1.sta.net.cn>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 99 18:37:34 +0800

>the
>> Viewfinder eye piece came unscrewed and dropped off while I

Ted,

Same thing happened to me back in '85 in Beijing. Took 2 months to get a
replacement shipped up from Hong Kong (and it was eagerly awaited, I can
tell you!). FWIW I was later told (by Leica UK) that though it just
screws in a 'special tool' is needed to get the tightness just right
without damaging the thread/undertightening.

Bests

Adrian

Adrian Bradshaw
Editorial and Corporate Photography