Subject: Re: [Leica] LeicaBooze--let's get real.
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 00:16:34 +0100

Mark,

While Belgium is famous for chocolate as well, its beer is absolutely second to none. Sure, it might be fun to go the great hall in
Munich and swill from gallon-sized mugs, and there is something special about a pilsner from Plzen, if you are after taste, subtlety and
variety, Belgium is the place. As an added bonus, many of the names and labels are beautiful: Delirium Tremens, Forbidden Fruit, Sudden
Death (quite misleading, as that beer is weak, like a Bud)...Come visit the Belgian LUG contingent and we shall enlighten you.

Nathan

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Francisco.ACOSTA@DG3.cec.be wrote:
> >
> > Sorry Harrison, but it is well known that the best beers are brewed here in Belgium. Have you ever tasted a good trappiste? Nathan?
> >snip snap
>
> I thought that most Euro's go to Belgium for Chocolate and the country
> where the Germans Live for Beer if not the area where Czechoslovakia was.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html