Subject: [Leica] M and R
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 19:01:14 -0800

Bob,

Other than the lens selection, I have said EXACTLY what you have said,
below, many many times. R on a tripod, very slow film, hi-res photography.
M camera handheld, fast lenses, always with you, photograph anything and
everything. The two camera systems compliment each other and are necessary
for a full gamut of photography.

My M lenses now are 24/2.8 ASPH, 35/1.4 ASPH, 75/1.4 . Awesome!

Jim