Subject: Re: [Leica] LeicaBooze
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:45:38 -0500

Well, after I decided not to spring for a nice ( but overpriced ) M6 with 50
Summilux, I thought I'd assuage my sorrow with a bottle of McCallan 12.
This of course raised eyebrows when the Queen Bee got home! I was so glad
that CBS news stated tonight that a 'wee dram' taken daily will cut my risk
of stroke. I said,
"See? I won't be getting apoplexy from looking at Leica prices."
 Rosey calmed down when I assured her that the McCallan was for medicinal
purposes only! :)
I still got a hard stare
Mark- your fondness for Jim Beam reminded me of what my mother ( a
tee-totaler of great voice!) said one time when I asked where my Dad was-
she said he was over in my grandfather's shop, and that they were having
communion with the congregation- Ezra Brooks, Jim Beam and Jack Daniels!
Enjoy!

Dan
dwpost@msn.com