Subject: [Leica] Picture a day
From: Ron & Beelian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 17:00:34 -0800

No, thank YOU Ted!!! After all if you had not started us on this (pic a
day project for 1999) I'd be sitting on my butt all day/night).  And
thanks for getting the "meaningful" issue on the table. Like a journal,
there are some days you might not write anything... maybe the date and a
blank.

So today I'm drawing a long blank!!! Well not really, but still trying
to figure out how to compose the shot in the garden. My first day
mucking around with soil, plants and seeds this evening. Now... how
would Martha Stewart have angled this?!?!?

Cheers,
Bee Lian

Tue, 5 Jan 1999 07:29:23 -0800 Ted Grant wrote:
> [...]

Simple things bring back the sweetest of memories. And one frame will do
that!:)

thanks Beelian,
ted >>>>