Subject: RE: [Leica] was a picture a day!...forget it!!!
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 09:10:37 -0800

<snip>

Either take this one a day picture thing in this context or forget it! It's
not meant to be a deep thought project!

There's a fun line in Jerry McGuire where the Cuba Gooding character and Tom
Cruise are going at it pretty good.  Jerry stalks away at which point Cuba G
says something like:  "That's the difference between you and me.  You think
we're arguing and I think we're just starting to talk."

IMHO this is easily the most interesting thread we've had going in quite a
bit.

Cheers to all

Kevin Hoffberg
(925) 942-2772