Subject: RE: [Leica] Luftwaffen now new CA law....
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 21:44:50 -0600

> how many legit PJs
>will be sitting in jail and financially devastated until then?
>Will these folks be given restitution when/if it's repealed?

The law isn't written to promote justice. So no way. But celebrities are
now safe to travel anywhere without fear of not having control of their
image. Even though they have the right to assault our eyes on TV and
billboards when they deem it appropriate to enrich their lives.
Photographers don't have the right to do their jobs. :-)

Politicians once again stand up for the "victims."
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Exaggeration is not all it's cracked up to be.