Subject: Re: [Leica] Motorized Base Input
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 21:49:45 EST

I have tried the Beseler, Ciba and Jobo.  Perfer the Jobo hands down.
Bill

In a message dated 99-01-04 12:20:21 EST,  Bob Bedwell  wrote:

<< I am reaching out to LUGGERS for some direction on a motorized agitation
 system for developing b&w film.  I have been interested in this for quite
some
 time and have yet to make the move.  From what I can determine there are few
 choices, such as: beseler, Jobo, Doran, CIBA, etc.    I am soliciting your
 input and direction on the usage of a motorized system and your experiences.

 As always I am grateful for your input.