Subject: Re: [Leica] Report from Denmark (long)
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:43:02 -0800

Nathan:

What a great post.  I am going to archive it right next to
Erwin's and Hubert's and Alf's.

I have not been to Danmark for more than 20 years.  Two
subjects I would like to photograph there are the village
churches that existed prior to the Reformation and the
settlement pattern of farmsteads on Sjelland, Fyn (Fuenen),
and Jutland.  Someday, perhaps, I can spend six months
researching and photographing these projects.  Assuming I
can still focus, the cameras of course will be Leica ;-)

Mange tak,
Bill Larsen
ohlen@lightspeed.net