Subject: [Leica] Dan and Joe
From: Bryant Terry <bterry@naxs.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 21:43:09 -0500

Thank you both.  I agree with what you agree on.

As I mentioned earlier, I used UFG for years when I was shooting a lot.
Then to Microdol-X to mix a night's work and discard.  I am loathe to
change, but my situation has changed to where I can only play at this
every couple of weeks.  Hence, I want a 'use and discard'
developer/fixer combo.  Always fresh, consistent, repeatable stuff.  I
guess any of the old tried and true D-76/Rodinal/HC-110/UFG/ would work
better than I can perform anyway.  Since there is no local camera store
worth visiting, and since I have to mail order stuff anyway, I just
wanted to nail down this loose end, as I have my camera and film.

Sound advise.

Thanks again,

Bryant