Subject: [Leica] PC-Super Angulon-R F2.8/28mm
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:01:26 EST

I purchased a used PC-Super Angulon-R F2.8/28mm today.  Unfortunately the
instruction manual was not included.  Can any of the LUGGERS suggest a source
of material related to this lens.  I would be particularly interested in
hearing from those that have first-hand experience and can make suggestions on
it's use.  Do you like the lense and the quality of negatives it produces?

Thanks for your input.

Bob Bedwell
Greensboro, NC