Subject: RE: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 12:31:08 +0000

At 04:09 PM 1/3/99 -0800, Ted Grant wrote:
>Hi Kevin & all "PAD shooters!"
>
>Now that's an interesting terminology. So OK how many real "PAD people" out
>there as we come to the close of day 3? Remember, you only need to shoot
>one meaningful picture a day for the 365 days of the last year of the
>millineum.

ok, so i'm in, but unfortunately, a tad late.  didn't make it on the first
day (can you believe that??), but i've been in for day two and three and
will continue to do so for the rest of 99.  :-)  even got a friend (who's
not on the LUG but is a Leica shooter) to join me in the PAD project.

here's to 1999.  :-)
kim