Subject: [Leica] M6 self-timer
From: "Dr James Harper" <DRJH@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:45:47 -0000

Bee Miller wrote on 3/1/99:

<Thanks for the info! You are not joking, are you??
What is this Leica Handbook??
Is it the thin brochure that accompanies the M6 body box?

If not, please elaborate for all of us who are not aware of this
built-in timer!! And is this for the classic 0.72 M6? >

I should have written "M6 Instruction Book", which comes in the box with a
new camera.  The point I was drawing attention to is that it refers to the
M6 having a self-timer which, like other mechanical parts, should be
exercised occasionally.

Obviously Leica have brought forward some text from earlier , pre-M6 times.

regards.

JH