Subject: [Leica] PAD group
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 11:21:38 -0500

I'm going to bow out on this one...... I take pictures some 5 or 6 days a
week and I need a sabbatical now and then.... I like to get a least a day
a week and a whole week off every so often where I leave the cameras in
the office......  besides that.... I take better images when I'm not on a
forced schedule and frankly I'm battling burnout the way it is.....

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador