Subject: Re: [Leica] Introduction
From: Kent Jon Peters <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 20:32:29 -0800

To Jim, the part-time guy!
	Hey, you didn't buy my old F3 did you?!?? ha!  Living here in Blair,
NE-- where in eastern NE are you stomping around????  I had many fond
memories of going into "snow's camera" in Fremont when I was in high
school (I was the 'photo editor') and had a running school account that
we could charge film and 'supplies' to.  I can still remember looking
longingly at the Nikons on the shelf, standing out with the 'red line'.
I also, as a side, remember looking in the 'popular photography' mags
while in study hall and seeing the name "leica" in the large store
camera ads-- always followed by a "CALL FOR PRICES".  I always thought,
"what the hell?  HOW MUCH COULD THEY BE?????".  Now I know, but I was
unwittingly brought into the Leica mystique at an early age by their
beckoning!!!  Great memories.
	Best of luck!  Kent