Subject: RE: [Leica] What REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS Drink
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 16:09:10 -0800

Byron Rakitzis wrote:

>Can anyone comment on the new "double cask" line"classic" malts?
>i.e., the double cask Cragganmore, Talisker, Dalwhinnie, Lagavulin,
>Glenkitchie and Oban. I haven't had a chance to try any of these yet. Of
>the "conventional" series, I have to say I like *all* of them at different
>times, with the possible exception of Glenkitchie.>>>>>>>>>

Byron,

Sorry no comment on the scotch, but there is a rather interesting
similarity here Scotch and Leica.

This is in reference to B.D.'s post and how the single malt topic can ride
so long without someone going ballistic. :)

We have a "double cask" single malt mentioned here. And we all know there
is a "DOUBLE STROKE LEICA!" :)  Therefore you folks now know why the single
malts and Leica's go to-gether so long and appear to remain on topic! :)

Just thought I'd throw that in for a Sunday afternoon. :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant