Subject: RE: [Leica] What REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS Drink
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 15:16:58 -0500

As the fool who started this thread, I think its time we got back to
photography.  For those who are really interested in whisky, I can recommend
a whisky discussion group where you'll learn more than you ever wanted to
know.  Just wait until you meet the Walt of Malts.  They don't have a Ted.
E-mail me privately.  My last comment is that the double cask generally
refers to "finishing" the whisky in a barrel which had contained port,
claret, sherry, or some other wine.  It imparts a different character to the
whisky but is, in my opinion, more a marketing ploy unless you really like
heavily sherried whisky.

	Buzz