Subject: Re: [Leica] Musings on the role of photography
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 09:20:34 -0700

Dear Buzz,
Just curious, but what puebelo did you live in? Are you still in NM?
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson (Albuquerque)

Buzz wrote:
My Lord, Alan, why must you resort to swearing and to insulting me and Jay
Silverheals in the same message?  In fact, I have lived for an extended
period in a New Mexico Pueblo and I can assure you that all my friends there
would be deeply insulted to be racially associated with me.
[cut]
Buzz