Subject: Re: [Leica] SM Lens Correction and apology
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 09:56:10 -0500

David writ large:
And next week Dan shows us how to push water up hill with a rake, nail
jelly to the ceiling, and make love standing up in a hammock...

:-)

David!
Thank you for the ideas! I am forever astounded by the willingness of the
LUG to share new and exciting ideas- and if I hit my thumb while nailing the
Jello to the ceiling- SO MUCH THE BETTER!
Love in a Hammock- standing up? Be still, Oh my heart!
Dan (a webby sort of guy-)

dwpost@msn.com