Subject: Re: [Leica] It is a Boy!!
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 06:34:50 +0000

Bob

<< I am now the proud father of a baby boy, Gordon Francis Stevens.  He was
 born Dec 31 at 10:52pm Atlantic time in Halifax. >>

Congratulations!   The lad certainly arrived in time to see 1999 in style.

Best wishes to your wife too and well done.  As my ex-professor in ObGyn
used to say, "Going through a time and a half."

Now that we are family (the LUG, I mean), we will look forward to seeing
Gordon's progress pictures - first smile, first sitting up, crawl, stand,
walk, run, holding Leica...... dropping Leica (and father's facial
expression).  Nothing like having photo-memories.  If possible, do in B&W.
 They will last at least a lifetime and a half.

Dan K.