Subject: Re: [Leica] SM Lens Correction
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 11:07:38 +0000

I shoot regularly with a IIIf--most often use a collapsible Summicron, but
also the 20/5.6 Russar and less frequently a 90 Elmar.  Rheinhold Mueller
rebuilt the shutter and CLA'd the body.  I confess that I had no idea that
a IIIf vf could be so bright.  I think that it's useful to have the trim
template if you're running a lot of film through them.  I don't have one
and wish I did.  The thing is quiet, unobtrusive, and a lot of fun to use,
but if anyone does notice it, I get a lot of questions about "antique"
cameras.

Chandos