Subject: [Leica] Bruce Davidson exhibit + Comment
From: salex@idt.net (sam alexander)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 09:46:45 -0500 (EST)

While doing a film/still documentary for DESIGN-IN (an environmental design
exhibition/conference) at Central Park sometime around 1969, I saw Bruce
using a chrome Leicaflex with, if I remember correctly, a 21mm lens. While
I didn't talk to him then, I was curious about the camera as I was using
M2/35mm etc. at the time and really didn't know about the Leica reflex
cameras. . .in those days
Leicas were tools for taking pictures and the techno-collector thing was
just in its infancy.