Subject: Re: [Leica] Bruce Davidson exhibit + Comment
From: FSilberman@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 19:03:08 EST

Carl S. wrote:

<<Davidson was working in some extremes of low-lighting and was able to
achieve dramatic photos with equipment that was stone-age back in 1959
compared to what is available today. Something to think about.>>

Excellent point, we sometimes think we need something else....when we have all
the resources we need in our in our hands & most importantly in our minds.

Happy New Year to all

Frederic

N.B. - Bruce Davidson is featured in the current LIFE issue, his eye this time
is on QE2 & it's world cruise passengers.