Subject: [Leica] The LUG is a family
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 10:18:32 -0800

This is not a list, this is a FAMILY. Families talk together, do things
together, squabble together, disagree together, laugh together... etc...
This family is unique (although the BMW list I belong to comes close, a
little more crass, but sane and intelligent) in that we revere our list
owner. Brian Reid. Who provided the means for us all to sit at out
computers, ignore all of the other things we have to do, let people get mad
at us for sneaking back to the computer... you know... the LUG syndrome!

Happy 1999,

Jim