Subject: RE: [Leica] Apples and Oranges, cromlech and soccer
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 23:40:43 -0600

>Thought you used an R8?  Are you refering to your F5?

Peter,

Nope. I use a digital camera sometimes. An NC2000e. Nikon N90s with digital
guts. Rather old fashioned now (a $15,000 white elephant, which my R8 is
certainly not despite someone's derogatory remark that is way off the
mark). It's about two years old, and the lastest (Canon EOS2000 or DCS520,
same thing) blows it away for image quality, size, bulk and coolness. I use
it with auto exposure (egad!) and autofocus sometimes.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

God is REAL, unless explicitly declared INTEGER.