Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Question #1: Visoflex
From: John Servais <jservais@nwhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 18:32:46 -0700

On 12/29/98 4:17 PM , Leica Users digest of
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

>Thanks, I assume that all the other attachements I've seen, bellows etc....
>are used for close focusing?

For the most part, yes.  I've never used the bellows.

There are also various extension rings and tubes that allow several
different lenses to be used on the Visoflex III and allow focusing from
infinity to some close range.  In some cases, there are intermediate
extensions that allow using some particular lens for a range of - say 38
inches to 26 inches (extension ring 16471 w/135mm lens).  With the
bellows, you can run the 135mm lens from infinity down to about 6 inches
for a 1:1 same size photo.

John Servais
    jservais@nwhouse.com
        Bellingham, WA  USA